The IIC Melbourne is currently accepting applications for the following part-time role: Language Courses Coordinator.
The ideal candidate should have experience in administration, a high level of computer competence as well as some experience in Italian teaching as L2.
- assistance in the selection of teachers;
- organization of timetables and classes;
- assistance in publicity to courses;
- assistance in selection of textbooks;
- contacts with language schools in Italy.
Please send a c.v. and letters of references to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 20th May (close of business hours)
Please note that only submissions by candidates with a valid VISA to work in Australia will be taken into account.