Ecco l’annuncio in inglese.
Counterparty Regulations IT Solutions is looking for a Senior IT Analysis Coordinator with DW/BI experience for the FATCA and CRS solutions.
The Counterparty Regulations IT Solutions unit within Group Functions IT is a recently established unit for provisioning IT solutions to support new regulatory demands and Legal reporting. This gives you an excellent opportunity to take part from the start and help form the unit and build a strong team and operations to support the new regulatory framework.
The position we offer
Specialisation is needed in developing testing and quality assurance frameworks and practices; however other areas of analysis and design are relevant competencies. The Counterparty Regulations IT solutions domain you be working with, consists of mainly FATCA and CRS (Common Reporting Standards) for banks, but may also cover other initiatives within the unit as well. Solutions in this domain are built on an agile development concept where test automation practices are applicable. We are looking for experiences with such practices.
You will be part of a strong team, working cross border and through an integrated reporting and data value chain. The environment is highly professional, with high degree of personal responsibilities.
The Business IT Analyst is responsible for driving the quality assurance and testing within a project lifecycle or an application management lifecycle. A certain degree of involvement during the quality assurance and testing process is expected, as well as system integration user acceptance testing process. This involves capturing and documenting requirements and converting these into data modelling and system design.
- Manage requirements, test cases and design within application lifecycle management
- Coordinate the describing and documenting of both functional and non-functional requirements, with sufficient quality and coverage, to ensure stable and robust IT deliveries
- Participate in developing test strategies, test plans and in any quality assurance artefacts
- Work closely with developers to identify defects and resolutions
- Share quality assurance and testing expertise
- Analyse the business needs to identify opportunities for improved efficiency by developing the right quality assurance and testing frameworks
- Participate in improving testing existing methodologies and practices currently being used within the unit
- Know the current System Development Process to act accordingly throughout all phases of the development in order to secure efficient and effective IT solutions
- Be involved in the testing process by verifying that requirements are implemented in accordance with business needs
- Be involved in incident and problem management process, especially with the concepts of data management and data quality
- Communicate and educate in relevant technology expertise
- Participate in assisting project members, steering group, vendors and other stakeholders to establish a clear understanding of both functional and non-functional requirements to ensure stable and robust solutions in production
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend solutions (new and/or existing) in order to improve the efficiency of IT development
The qualifications you need:
We are working in a dynamic and changing environment and it is important that you are motivated by having many things on your table.
Many maintenance and development services are done offshore.
For that reason, it is important that you are open to work cross-border/ cross-cultures within a global environment.
We are looking for a person with strong commitment, drive and the ability to find good solutions to accomplish business requirements.
Key competencies for this job are the following:
- Experience in testing and quality assurance methodologies and best practices
- Experience in the creation and execution of manual test and automated test scripts
- Experience with previous projects running with Agile
- You have a relevant academic degree, in Finance, Computer Science or IT Management
- You have an extended experience in working in IT change initiatives
- Certification in Quality assurance, Testing, Enterprise Architecture or any other software development standards is an asset
- Experience in working in a multi-provider and multi-cultural IT sourcing environment is an asset
- Experience in Business Intelligence development and enterprise business systems
- Data Modelling experience especially in Logical and conceptual level is a plus
- Prior banking or financial services experience, especially in banking products modelling or working within the regulatory framework for banks will be appreciated
- Prior knowledge of Counterparty, Capital and Credit risk area especially from a data modelling point of view is an asset
- Fluent in the English language, both orally and in writing
Other key personal qualities for this job are:
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Open-minded and inquisitive
- Interest to work with cross-border and Group-wide issues
- Working with People and influencing
- Proactive and structured
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
Per maggiori informazioni contattare Fabrizio Bianchi scrivendo a biofaust at gmail dot com