Sei un Technical QA Engineer e cerchi lavoro all’estero?
Continua a leggere!
Ricevo e pubblico con piacere questa segnalazione da parte di Simone Taliercio, intervistato alcuni anni fa.
Wikitude has an immediate opening for a Technical QA Engineer and Build Manager in Salzburg, Austria, who will work in the Wikitude engineering team.
We are looking for a quality obsessed QA engineer that wants to help contribute to the next phase of our company’s growth.
In this role you will be responsible for all kind of testing of our products (mobile SDK, web applications).
We are looking for a passionate person who can help the engineering team to increase the quality of the products and increase efficiency of the development by planning and automating testing procedures.
Additionally you will be responsible managing our CI server (Jenkins) and bring Wikitude’s Continuous Delivery approach to the next level.
The position will have the added benefit of working with a young, dynamic and highly experienced team in the flexible environment of an emerging startup.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- A passion for software development, testing and are aiming for a high quality standard
- A Master of Science degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with testing frameworks and strategies
- A good understanding of build processes, CI and CD pipelines
- Advanced programming skills in C/C++
- Experience with managing a CI infrastructure (preferably Jenkins)
Answering “Yes” to one or more of the following statements will be considered a plus:
- I have already experience with QA for a mobile environment (Android/iOS apps).
- I have already worked with Jenkins as CI tool and Corbertura/Istanbul as code coverage tools
- Interest to work in the area of augmented reality/virtual reality
Successful candidates will be highly motivated, self-driven and willing to work on-site in Salzburg to achieve project and company goals.
You will have a strong desire to learn new technologies and work on cutting edge technology.
Applicants from the European Union are encouraged to apply!
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum starting salary for this position: EURO 2,272.00 per month (gross) – 14-times a year, with the potential for higher salary depending on qualifications and experience.
This position is based in Wikitude’s HQ office in Salzburg, Austria.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wikitude GmbH is the renowned pioneer of mobile augmented reality (AR) technology and the company behind a number of award winning AR solutions for smartphones, tablets and wearable display technologies. Its fully in-house developed AR solution is available in the Wikitude AR SDK and Wikitude Studio, and enables thousands of apps, brands, agencies, developers and AR enthusiasts to achieve their project goals. With tens of thousands of developer accounts and published AR apps, Wikitude is the globally leading AR technology platform.