Ricevo e pubblico con piacere questa segnalazione da parte di Simone Taliercio, intervistato alcuni anni fa.
The position will have the added benefit of working with a young, dynamic and highly experienced team in the flexible environment of an emerging startup.
Responsibilities will include all aspects of software development from design to coding and testing.
● A passion for software development and using cutting edge technologies.
● A Master of Science degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
● Experience with development using the entire MEAN stack.
● You have an interest to learn how to manage a complex IT Infrastructure based on cloud services.
Answering “Yes”to one or more ofthe following statements will be considered a plus:
● I have already developed and deployed a full-stack web application using Node.js, Angular.js and NoSQL databases.
● I have already worked with AWS and/or Docker in order to deploy my applications.
● I know how to write performance-optimized, distributable backend applications.
Successful candidates will be highly motivated, self-driven and willing to work on-site in Salzburg to achieve project and company goals.
You will have a strong desire to learn new technologies and work on cutting edge technology.
Applicants from the European Union are encouraged to apply!
Starting salary is EURO 2,272.00 per month (gross) – 14-times a year, with the potential for higher salary depending on qualifications and experience.
This position is based in Wikitude’s HQ office in Salzburg.
Wikitude GmbH is the renowned pioneer of mobile augmented reality (AR) technology and the company behind a number of award winning AR solutions for smartphones, tablets and wearable display technologies.
Its fully in-house developed AR solution is available in the Wikitude AR SDK and Wikitude
Studio, and enables thousands of apps, brands, agencies, developers and AR enthusiasts to achieve their project goals.
With tens of thousands of developer accounts and published AR apps, Wikitude is the globally leading AR technology platform.
The company chairs the international AR technology standardization as part of the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC).
Wikitude® is a registered trademark of Wikitude GmbH, for more information please visit: www.wikitude.com