Gamesys sta cercando uno sviluppatore iOS per la loro sede di Londra.
Working as part of a cross-functional team following agile practices to deliver iOS apps to support Gamesys’ growth.
You will be encouraged to form strong relationships with your team and with other teams in the client area which includes web app development.
Your team will be supported by a product owner, technical architects and the project delivery team.
You will be expected to follow best software practices including testing, test automation, code reviews, refactoring and pairing.
An enthusiasm for learning new skills and helping us to improve working practices is desirable.
The iOS Team at Gamesys is responsible for, maintains, and evolve a wide array of iOS Native Applications available in the U.K., Ireland, and U.S. markets. We are responsible for the following native iOS apps:
- Slots by Sun Bingo
- Deal or No Deal Jackpot Slot
- Virgin Casino
… and more to come!
The applications are exciting, configurable, white labelled, data driven applications built from a stable structured code base and we are looking for skilled iOS developers to keep on improving our technology and strengthen our vision.
Automated testing and a mature Jenkins based multi-slave Continuous Integration setup we have developed and maintain allows us to aim for more and more polished software delivering new exciting experiences to our customers.
- Deliver and maintain new and existing iOS Apps.
- Support your team to meet sprint commitments.
- Ensure that impediments of any kind are escalated and long term solutions pursued.
- Delivery high quality well tested software that meets agreed requirements.
- Promote best software development practices.
- Collaborate with other iOS developers, testers, and other teams working on front-end/back-end tasks.
- Support and promote agile practices/SCRUM.
- At least 2 years experience developing non trivial iOS Apps that have been released in the app store.
- Strong proficiency in Objective-C and associated Design Patterns.
- Solid understanding of Cocoa Touch/UIKit best practices, memory management, and experience with Auto Layout, animation, and view hierarchy management.
- Solid understanding of software engineering.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and distributed version control systems (Git preferred).
- Experience writing tests, automating these and adopting TDD desirable.
- Good knowledge of web technologies and paradigms (JSON, Ajax, AMF, HTTP, REST).
- Team working experience.
- Nice to have a knowledge and understanding of concurrent programming.
- Nice to have an understanding of profiling tools.
- Any experience of working on social features and hot tech is desirable (Facebook SDK, Twitter integration, Flurry Analytics, Augmented Reality, Push Notifications, etc.).
The Client teams look after the websites and native apps that are the public face of Gamesys. As a department we have a great deal of autonomy in how we operate with the knowledge that we have the support of a very successful business behind us.
It is an exciting time for us as we continue our move to mobile-first, responsively designed websites. As well as growing our portfolio of native apps across iOS and Android. We are not only refreshing our technology stack to use the best tech that meets our needs but fundamentally re-evaluating how we deliver our sites; decisions being driven by our developers, technical guilds and architects together.
We have great teams of enthusiastic and talented developers, developers in test and QA engineers and want more people like them. We’ll do our best to get out of your way so that you can get on with your job while providing encouragement, coaching and an Agile support team of Product Owners, Project Managers and Development Managers.
We are on a mission to become the world’s most entertaining online gaming company. It all started with Jackpotjoy but along the way we have grown into the award-winning team of designers, developers and operators behind some of the leading gaming sites and apps including Virgin Games, Sun Bingo, and Caesar’s Casino. But, we haven’t stopped there… we’re also behind Bingo Lane, Jackpotjoy Slots and other great free-to-play games.
Born in 2001 with just a handful of developers, we are now over 900 employees strong across 7 group offices worldwide with our headquarters in Central London. Over 24 million players enjoy our 258 games, generating on average 6,028 chat messages every 15 minutes!
Whether it be through the awards we’ve won for innovation in Bingo and Slots, our commitment to using cutting edge technology, our talks at Google I/O and Code Mesh; or simply our passion to innovate, thrill, and surprise, Gamesys constantly pushes the boundaries to be the best in class.
Our culture is visible everywhere. Visit our reception – you’ll find sweets and a giant monkey, in the design team a giant red lamp and the latest quad core mac pros; the breakout areas a Gamesys pool table and fridges full of beer, wine and soft drinks. In the meeting rooms you might find grass instead of carpet, in the summer you’ll meet all our families together for a celebration and in the winter you can find Mexican wrestlers or circus acts roaming around. Weekly social and sports events give you the opportunity to stretch both your mind and body, whether it be getting involved in a meetup or brownbag session, playing in the poker tournament or joining one of the football teams. But our culture is not just in what you can see it’s in everything we do, we’re hard workers and we get stuck in. We have fun, making fun and our vision is to invent, play and discover together, to craft experiences that thrill our players and rock the world.
Per rispondere a questo annuncio di lavoro clicca qui!