Gamesys sta cercando un Java Developer per la sua sede di Londra.
We’re looking for a hands-on Java Developer to work alongside other developers and QAs in an Agile team.
You will be responsible for overseeing the execution of software development from the conceptual phase to the testing phase using the latest tools and technologies.
You will work with your team members and the Architects to design elegant solutions and to troubleshoot difficult problems.
- Handle server-side development for an n-tier Java application
- Be responsible for production of high quality, maintainable code
- Solve challenging technical problems within distributed environments
- Design and develop high quality code
- Work in a team using the Scrum agile methodology ensuring that your team meet your sprint commitments
- Continuous improvement of the tools and processes used by the team
- Server side Java development
- Message-driven architecture
- ActiveMQ/Camel or similar
- Database development e.g. MongoDB, noSQL, Neo4j
- JSP, XML, XSL and XSLT
- Spring framework including Spring IOC/JDBC
- Testing good practices: both unit (JUnit) and integration testing
- Maven, Git
- Linux command shell
- Working on high-volume websites
- Embrace agile software engineering practices and tools; TDD, Continuous Integration etc.
- Understanding of software development life-cycle, Agile software design principles and build processes
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and with limited supervision
- Can deliver results within set deadlines
- Experience in gaming industry a plus
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
Per rispondere a questo annuncio cliccate qui.