Ecco un annuncio pervenutomi grazie a un Italiansinfuga che ho intervistato di recente.
London, United Kingdom
Purpose of Role
The Data Warehouse requires a talented Database QA Engineer that will be working closely with developers and data modellers to produce appropriate test scenarios and carry out the testing to satisfy the business requirements relating to software that drives our ETL processes.
- Writing Test Scenarios
- Test all changes to data coming into, and being transformed within, the warehouse.
- Ensure that all changes impacting system data are adequately tested end-to-end.
- Define the processes and procedures required for end-to-end data lifecycle testing.
- Define and create sets of test data as required for specific test cases and scenarios.
- Setting up automated testing for a real time data warehouse
- Writing automated test scripts from scratch
- Writing advanced SQL queries
- Demonstration of test analysis to the Product Owner
- Carrying out releases to our production environment.
- Produce and maintain high quality documentation.
The successful candidate will be able to communicate well and be proactive in talking to team members and other teams in order to ensure that the software being testing is of production standards and meets the acceptance criteria set out by the product owner.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Great communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Logical and analytical mind
- Experience using IBM DB2 Infosphere Warehouse
- Experience of working in an online Gaming company
- Experience in Integration and Regression Testing
- Understanding of OLTP and OLAP data structures
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux command line and basic scripting.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Practices
- Very strong SQL skills
- Understanding end-to-end testing of ETL processes
A good understanding of Object Oriented Programming using an OOP language, preferably Java.
Se pensi di soddisfare i requisiti, spediscimi il CV in inglese a firstname.lastname@example.org