Se volete lavorare a Dublino come Erlang Developer leggete questo annuncio da parte di Expaway e, se ritenete di rispondere ai requisiti, mandatemi una email con il CV in inglese scrivendo a firstname.lastname@example.org e citando il codice PS428E.
On behalf of our client, an innovative Mobile Payment Services company, we are currently accepting CVs for the below career opportunity:
ERLANG DEVELOPER (DUBLIN)
Be part of an exciting and creative team that seeks to spearhead a competitive platform for merchants and direct consumers.
The quality of the end result product will depend on what you bring to the table (code performance, development of systems, etc).
A background in the payments industry would be ideal, but it’s not necessary.
- Work ﬂuidly within distributed systems
- Message queuing (like RabbitMQ for example)
- Collaborative Development within a Source Code Management tool like Git or Mercurial
- Proﬁcient in a logical language, preferably Erlang, but knowledge of Haskell, Lisp, Scala, Clojure, Lua can prove to be a good ﬁt
- Solid knowledge of protocols (SSL, HTTP, TCP – for example)
- Knowledge of ﬁle systems, sockets, pipes and scheduler on Unix system.
- You know how to rewrite: Distributed systems with high throughput and high availability, the development of multi-threaded systems, concurrency, transaction processing, horizontal scaling
- The challenging opportunity for full ﬂedged contribution to signature company projects
- An ofﬁce in the heart of Dublin
- A dynamic team with ﬂat hierarchies
- Project ﬂexibility, leeway, solid workﬂow and leadership opportunities
- Permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary