ChangeYourFlight mi fa sapere che stanno cercando un/a responsabile comunicazione.
Si tratta di una posizione part-time (stage/ lavoro dipende dallo status di studente o meno del candidato) rigorosamente per un italiano/a madrelingua con un alto livello di inglese.
Ecco il loro annuncio, in bocca al lupo!
Italian Communication Junior at ChangeYourFlight
Are you an Italian who has travelled abroad and is fluent in English?
Are you a keen communicator with a passion for languages and creative writing?
Are you interested in everything web and social media?
ChangeYourFlight.com is one of the most promising start-ups in Barcelona with an international and young team working on a ground-breaking service.
We are looking for a communication crack with solid language skills and interest in the web. He/she will help us in our day-to-day tasks, with a main focus on the cultural adjustment and implementation of our communication and marketing strategy in various countries, with Italy to begin with.
This position would be ideal for a young Italian professional with international background and a lot of ambition, already living or happy to move to Barcelona!
Who are you?
– An Italian native speaker with excellent writing skills
– You have a high level of written/ spoken English
– You are well-travelled and have an international mind set (work/ study experiences abroad)
– You have a passion for languages, you like writing and finding the right words to communicate a message effectively
– You have a keen interest in the web and in social media communication
– You are a team-player and you can work effectively without supervision
– You enjoy having fun while working!
What can you help us achieve?
– Get as much visibility as possible in Italy through social media, press contacts and online presence in the relevant field. We want to get as many Italians as possible to love us, talk about us a spread the word!
– Develop effective marketing campaigns geared towards the Italian market in collaboration with the rest of the team
– Perfectly adapt a wide range of texts (marketing, journalism, correspondence) from English and sometimes Spanish into Italian
– Manage our community of supporters and assist our Italian customers when they have a problem or a question about the platform
Even better if…
– You are an avid consumer of web marketing and social media tools
– You know something about HTML, Facebook page design and Photoshop
– You have an intermediate level of Spanish
– You have knowledge of blogging/ press ecosystem relevant to the online travel field
– Location: Barcelona
– Incorporation: end of August/ September 2012
– Position type: 6 Months initial evaluation period
– Employment type: Part-time – Flexible Schedule
– Salary: Little remuneration (approx.400-500 Euros) with possible improvement & great references
– If successful, there’s a potential full-time position & contract after the evaluation period
Send your resume to email@example.com and we’ll have a coffee together.